Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where in Thailand?

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88305

Maybe it's good to start a new category called "Where in Thailand?"
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography
Portrait Photographer Bangkok, Thailand
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88306

April 24 pa kaso feeling ko mauuna ako manganak mga 1 week or 2 weeks before my due date hehehe thanks for asking Master J, pwede ko ba kayo makuha ninong? hehehe :D
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder
"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can" ~Michael Korda

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88307

1. Where in Thailand can you buy cheap videoke VCD/DVD?
2. Where in Thailand or in Bangkok (to be specific) can you find videoke bars with english songs?
3. Where in Thailand can you buy cheap but good quality of baby's clothes and things (crib,stroller,car seat,etc.)
4. Where can you find the cheapest, reliable and fast door to door delivery here in Bangkok?
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88308

Elektra wrote:
2. Where in Thailand or in Bangkok (to be specific) can you find videoke bars with english songs?
3. Where in Thailand can you buy cheap but good quality of baby's clothes and things (crib,stroller,car seat,etc.)
4. Where can you find the cheapest, reliable and fast door to door delivery here in Bangkok?

I can't believe why Elektra goes into cheap goods.. Why? Was it being practical or these questions are just for a friend? ;)

Cheap DVDs & VCDs are all over Thailand.. But the cheapest way is to download them legally.

In Thailand specifically in Bangkok has a lot of videoke bars and most of them have list of famous English songs in the Kingdom. There are videoke booths and bars in every big malls but it's not the same atmosphere as what we have back home.

I can relate to this question but I know a store who has a lot of good children and babies stuff.. One of that is LAIKA. I guess it has a branch in seacon square and fashion island.

Go to Pratunam or go to Platinum Transpeed which also in Pratunam..
  • Mr. Fitness
  • " Don't Screw the Screwdriver "
...... Keep the Faith! ......

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88310

Thanks for the info Mr. Fitness hehehe. I need to find cheap but good quality because I was grounded already buying so much expensive stuff like baby's clothes when I bought them at Emporium and Siam Paragon Mall. I want the best for my little Sofia but I also take into considerations that the baby is growing so fast she won't be needing too much extravagant clothes, although we can afford to buy... it is just being practical. Thesedays, we need to think of what is our basic necessities versus what we just want.

This question is not only for me but also when my friends need my help about this kind of info.
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88311

Elektra wrote:
Thanks for the info Mr. Fitness hehehe. I need to find cheap but good quality because I was grounded already buying so much expensive stuff like baby's clothes when I bought them at Emporium and Siam Paragon Mall. I want the best for my little Sofia but I also take into considerations that the baby is growing so fast she won't be needing too much extravagant clothes, although we can afford to buy... it is just being practical. Thesedays, we need to think of what is our basic necessities versus what we just want.

This question is not only for me but also when my friends need my help about this kind of info.

Elekx,

I think it helps too to keep yourself updated on department store's sales. They have them weekly, if you get lucky you can find baby stuff at lesser costs as well up to 70percent off and yes, the products are of good quality.

On the other hand, good to check groceries online as well, some supermarket's websites have info too,I'm sure about lotus, carrefour and bigC update their respective sites regularly.

fyi.
  • Metallic_Cotton
  • Speech both conceals and reveals one's thoughts.
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."--- Keshavan Nair
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you." --- Lao Tzu

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88314

Thank u MCute for the info, noted po. ;)
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88355

Where in Bangkok can I check on handy digital cameras?

What brand do you think is the best considering the features, output and the price.
  • softrock
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88455

Where in Bangkok (near Minburi) can you find a Christian church? I have attended the Sunday service at Ruamrudee in Ramkamhaeng but I wasn't feel better or it's just okay. I want a Christian church un very solemn na di nkakadisturb kapag magsisimba ka kc dun para riot ang service hehehe. Any idea? Thanks in advance. :)
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Where in Thailand? 4 years 7 months ago #88458

hi, softrock:

My picks in order of reliability:
- Panthip Plaza
- MBK (but you have to be really picky here)

Brand:
I've always been a Canon fan, but have used a Nikon before (stone age)
  • buddhist punk
  • Free Your Mind
  • Thank you received 2
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Article Archives

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_archive/helper.php on line 47

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_archive/helper.php on line 47

Popular Posts

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79

Latest Posts

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_latestnews/helper.php on line 109

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home4/siampin/public_html/siampinoy.net/modules/mod_latestnews/helper.php on line 109

Community Polls

What do you like about our community?

Visitors Counter

mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday87
mod_vvisit_counterYesterday1347
mod_vvisit_counterThis week6811
mod_vvisit_counterLast week9269
mod_vvisit_counterThis month87
mod_vvisit_counterLast month39594
mod_vvisit_counterAll8632101

Online (20 minutes ago): 21
Your IP: 54.205.98.35
Now is: 2014-11-01 01:25