Tuesday, 02 September 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG

WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96450

In his book, "Increase Your Financial IQ", Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of the famous book, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", writes about the reasons why people who want to do business should go into network marketing.

Network marketing. They are incredible learning environments because they offer support, training, business structure and products. He says, "I recommend that anyone who wants to be an entrepreneur join a network marketing company for some of the best real-world, street-smart business training."

For people who are willing to learn and grow, network marketing to break through doubts and fears. And once that is done, the money pours in, Kiyosake says.

On a personal note however, one has to be choosy about the company, the uplines which one joins, because there are people in this industry who are only here for the quick money, but they are not interested in your growth or success.

But once you find the right people, and the timing of your company is just perfect for the market, network marketing could give you a learning experience no school can offer.

So choose right, have an open mind about opportunities, and ride the tide!

• Madam H
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received 7
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKE ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96452

MLM is great, just watch out for those who makes more money on their recruitment of members than their products. They should also provide proper training in marketing and direct selling. By the way madam,I believe it is spelled Kiyosaki rather than Kiyosake.
  • alx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received 1

Re:WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96458

Oh yes, that's right, didn't notice that. Thanks, ALX.

Also, when someone starts off telling you about a business where you are not gonna work so much, yet earn so much money, alarm bells should be ringing off your ears.

Hell, where does one get so much money for not working so hard? Unless you rob a bank. :) :)

Yes, there is such a thing as passive income, but that comes after you've done your share of hard work, getting properly educated on how to earn money, and most importantly, how to keep it.

In network marketing, the potential for financial growth is real. But beware those who will only take you on until the registration stage, then drop you off like a hot potato once the honeymoon is over.

A good upline is one who is committed and dedicated to your growth, for they know that as you grow, so do they!
  • Madam H
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received 7

Re:WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96475

I actually believe in network marketing and MLM as a good business for some types of people.

However, take note it can also be the best way to lose existing friends.

Many if not most of your old friends will not believe you anymore when you ask to meet up "just for old times sake" or "just to catch up" or even just to "chat". You'll always be viewed as having a hidden agenda (either mildly or strongly) to recruit them.

Beware of pushy members who try to recruit you saying "you don't lose them, they lose you" and other sound-bites.

Now, if you are an MLM marketer, I wish you the best and I really think you can make money and be successful. It's definitely "possible".

However, if someone (a non-member) asks you "how's your MLM business going?", please realize that this is normal polite human interaction (like asking how's your job and how's your kid) meant to be answered in 1 or 3 sentences at the most,

...and not an invitation for you to go on-and-on deeply about your "great vision" and promising future, and (eventually, 20 minutes of your sales-pitch later) how we can be successful if we join but of course that there's "no pressure" and that it's "our choice" whether to be "successful and join", or "not join and stay unsuccessful for the rest of our lives".

Lastly, if you're an MLM member and ever actually do meet up with an old friend for what is agreed to be a social meet-up to catch up on old times, please make sure it is exactly just that; and not actually a surprise business meeting where your upline suddenly pops-up to help you with your recruitment-pitch. That's just f*kin crass.

:laugh:
  • blimbo
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96477

Sorry if I may contradict.
I still dont like the MLM idea.

Pero sa pagkaka-alam ko po is my slight difference ang Networking and MLM per se.
I do agree po on the idea of Networking but not MLM.

:huh:
  • jack
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jack of All Trade

Re:WHY ROBERT KIYOSAKI ENCOURAGES YOU TO DO NETWORK MRKTNG 3 years 1 month ago #96479

Hi, Blimbo and Jack! Thanks for the replies.

I'm so glad you took the time to answer.

I opened up this thread because I'm a fan of Robert Kiyosaki, and his series of books, which for me, are eye openers about money and personal and/or business finance.

When I first heard about the way networkers recruit in the Philippines, I was appalled! "Kidnap"-style is the word, I think. To be told you are going out for a gimmick, or "kakain sa labas", and then babanat ng "Good morning", as one friend tells it, that's low! That's plain dishonest and no way to do business.

It is also unfair, in my personal viewpoint, to generalize networkers or MLM business people for that matter, as low class, good-for-nothing scammers who is only after people's money (though there are some who are; but then, don't they all show up in other kinds of businesses as well?) ;)

I have met sincere people, who tell people that they want them to join their business, yet very clearly state what is necessary for them to grow in it: the right attitude, an open mind, and the willingness to do hard work.

Actually, MLM is a legitimate business. it is an industry. Otherwise, all these companies that open up as MLM will be closed down by governments in countries where they operate if they are illegal. AMWAY, for instance is a legitimate business that operates multinationally.

However, it is the people who join the industry that give it a bad reputation. And indeed, there are companies that pretend to be legit, but they are actually pyramid scams. This is where the difference lies. And many, sad to say, have been burned.

So when someone invites you to join a business in the MLM industry, I suggest you ask yourself these questions:

> Have I tried the product? Is it something people would want once they have tried it? - If the answer is yes, then great! Because this means, you won't run out of customers.

> Is the company registered in the DSA (Direct Selling Association), or if not, is it registered in the country where it operates? Does it have an office (which means it has a business permit). - If yes, then you can confidently say you have done your homework about the company to people you invite in the business.

> Is the product consumable? - This is where most businesses fail the test because it doesn't have longevity. If the product is not consumable, then you don't get repeat customers. So after some time, you don't earn any more volume, and you will just keep on recruiting.

> Is the marketing plan doable for you and the investment affordable for many? - If you yourself feel it is too hard to do, then the people you introduce it to will feel the same way. And if it is too high an investment, then you narrow your market to a select number of people only.

There's more...but let's leave it at that for now, folks. See you again tomorrow, or should i say, Later... B)
  • Madam H
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received 7
  • Page:
Moderators: Ms Demi Noor