Friday, 11 July 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tips On How To Increase Your Part-Time Jobs This Year

Tips On How To Increase Your Part-Time Jobs This Year 3 years 6 months ago #95311

It's a fact that most of us would want to have more extra jobs outside our 5-8's. Of course, we all want to be able to send more money back home, buy ourselves that shiny pair of shoes, that LV bag, that Nike trainer, that shirt etc...

So, in that case, I am starting a thread where we can all share what we know or heard on how to find more extra work for the year 2011.

For a starter, here's one reason.

1. Check out Craigslist Thailand and see if you can find something that you would be interested in. bangkok.craigslist.co.th/

2. Share in your Social Network accounts what other skills and talents that you might have. Post examples of previous works and invite your contacts to view and comment. Make sure to remind them regularly by posting updates of your work. Eventually, when they will be needed your talent and skills, surely you will be in their top list.

3. Identify where and what type of extra work you want and research on how best you can get in. Sometimes, updating your CV could give you the boost in confidence to get out and just do it!

This is all for now. If you have other tips please kindly share it to us.

Thanks!

;)
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography
Portrait Photographer Bangkok, Thailand
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tips On How To Increase Your Part-Time Jobs This Year 3 years 6 months ago #95319

Thanks for this Master J.

Im ok with points 1 & 2.
Pero nakalimutan ko ang point 3 on updating my CV.
B)

:)
  • jack
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jack of All Trade

Re:Tips On How To Increase Your Part-Time Jobs This Year 3 years 6 months ago #95330

Hello Jack no worries!

Good luck on your CV. I don't know but experience have shown me that updating your CV every 6 months or year motivates you to do more. It's like a collection of your personal gift. Hope you find it useful. And please share with us some part-time job infos if you know of any. Thanks!
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography

If you like posting photos in Facebook check this out! 3 years 4 months ago #95764

There are several ways on how to earn from what you love doing. Let me share this with you what I mean bit.ly/g6B13j
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2
  • Page: