Tuesday, 02 September 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's this?

What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89081

As what Michael Jackson always say, "Share some LOVE. L-O-V-E Love".

I remember a few days back that I promised our friends that I would start compiling some ideas and materials about possible ways to earn extra income on your free time using the internet.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography
Portrait Photographer Bangkok, Thailand
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Earn Extra: Only for those who have the time to spare... 4 years 4 months ago #89082

Ok so where do you start?

First you can start by getting a Twitter account. Look here.

No this is not the opportunity yet but this will help you BIG TIME in the future. And I will do my best to show you how. Bet let's take it one little baby steps at a time.

So, have you made your account yet?
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography

What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89089

Ok. Now that you have your account. You can now start to build your list. Remember, the bigger the better. Now here is the best part. I mentioned earlier that you don't need a website or blog to start with. Here is why.

There is a company out there that provides you with an opportunity to introduce their products. When your member in the list gets interested with the product you introduce that is when you can start to earn some $. That's it the list. And not your site or blog.

This is great as you don't have to bother to maintain a site or a blog to start earning some buck. Now, this opportunity might not be for you but others I know will be very excited about this. Imagine sending your list a message introducing products that you like and when they get interested and download them, you get rewarded. ;) Now again, it will take time for your list and your online opportunity to grow. Just like a seed, you have to water it until it get's bigger and bigger. When that happens your tree will start to bear you fruit. ;)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Stay tuned for more opportunities
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89091

This is a great thing Master J. I think this is another great challenge for all who love to work online. Hope na dumami followers natin dito!
  • Ton Monreal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Slim Down! Shape Up! Feel Great! +639183653642
It's not what we don't know that prevents us from succeeding, it's what we know that just ain't so!

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89112

Ton Monreal wrote:
This is a great thing Master J. I think this is another great challenge for all who love to work online. Hope na dumami followers natin dito!

True Ton. But since most of us go online. Why not mix pleasure with business. More of earning online later. Take note, the last few posts are just introductions.
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89116

Master J wrote:
Ton Monreal wrote:

True Ton. But since most of us go online. Why not mix pleasure with business. More of earning online later. Take note, the last few posts are just introductions.

Thanks for this topic. Speaking of earning while online specially me who's been addicted lately about blogging, surfing, chatting, online games, etc :)

I have 5 separate blogs (different topics/ideas), but I don't know how to earn out of blogging. They say you can earn by blogging but I just don't know how or the procedure and requirements to do it. Any ideas?
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder
"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can" ~Michael Korda

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89118

Elektra wrote:
Master J wrote:
Ton Monreal wrote:

Thanks for this topic. Speaking of earning while online specially me who's been addicted lately about blogging, surfing, chatting, online games, etc :)

I have 5 separate blogs (different topics/ideas), but I don't know how to earn out of blogging. They say you can earn by blogging but I just don't know how or the procedure and requirements to do it. Any ideas?

Hi Ms Elektra. In your case I suggest you join here Click! Click!

Thanks for asking. ;)
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89125

Master J wrote:
Elektra wrote:
Master J wrote:
Ton Monreal wrote:

Hi Ms Elektra. In your case I suggest you join here Click! Click!

Thanks for asking. ;)

Thanks for the links, Master J :)
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89132

No problem Ms Elektra. Basta 1 cheeseburger lang from Jollibee ha.

Eto pa pala ang isa Click! Click!
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2

Re:What's this? 4 years 4 months ago #89133

Master J wrote:
No problem Ms Elektra. Basta 1 cheeseburger lang from Jollibee ha.

Eto pa pala ang isa Click! Click!

Thanks po ulet! wala po Jollibee d2 sa Thailand eh :silly: :) :laugh: meron lang mcdo at burger king :lol:
  • Elektra
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page: