Friday, 25 July 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nude Photography

Re:Nude Photography 3 years 8 months ago #94130

Master J wrote:
Ms MC thanks for the share. I might not be able to contain myself from being anxious while taking photos of neither of the subjects. :laugh:

But seriously, I wanted to do these kinds of shots as I know it will enhance further my skills in this craft.

May gusto bang maging model diyan? :lol:

I agree, this seems very challenging for photo enthusiasts. Art and beauty so to speak. I suppose, we're talking about fine art nude, erotic ones are beside the point. :)

I should get some for myself....that after I lose weight...and by that time comes, I have to wait again to stretch the wrinkles lolol! On second thought, this is of various kinds, not necessarily a need to be sexy, art can be of any forms ....hahaha very good excuse, anyway, forget about the last paragraph, just fooling around! :woohoo: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Metallic_Cotton
  • Speech both conceals and reveals one's thoughts.
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."--- Keshavan Nair
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you." --- Lao Tzu
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Nude Photography 3 years 8 months ago #94131

@ Master J:
Noong nag-aaral pa ako, Fine Arts po, we had to do nude paintings of both men and women. This occurred behind closed doors, of course.

Anyway, as you can imagine as soon as the female model disrobed on the stage, both boys and girls started giggling nervously and I suspect many of the boys did a discrete salute of admiration. Ehem! But 15 minutes into the session, everyone was quiet and serious as we all discovered how difficult it was to capture the human form on paper. Some were totally frustrated, tearing up their previous work and hurriedly starting over on another drawing sheet or another pad. Not a few grunted their displeasure with their work. I remember someone throwing down their water color can and giving up.

The female human form is one helluva thing of beauty and grace. The art is in capturing the various nuances and gentle angles of each particular individual. I can't say the same for males, though. Unless he's heavily into weight lifting, the male form would just be skin and muscles over angular bones. Which is why classical artists like those of the Renaissance had their male models pose in ridiculously fluid angles.

Attachments:
  • buddhist punk
  • Free Your Mind
  • Thank you received 2
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Re: Nude Photography 3 years 8 months ago #94205

can u send some of that photos to me also? thanx

by the way, do you have scheduled photoshoot this 1st wik of december? ;)
  • aping
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Nude Photography 3 years 8 months ago #94206

buddhist punk wrote:
@ Master J:
Noong nag-aaral pa ako, Fine Arts po, we had to do nude paintings of both men and women. This occurred behind closed doors, of course.

Anyway, as you can imagine as soon as the female model disrobed on the stage, both boys and girls started giggling nervously and I suspect many of the boys did a discrete salute of admiration. Ehem! But 15 minutes into the session, everyone was quiet and serious as we all discovered how difficult it was to capture the human form on paper. Some were totally frustrated, tearing up their previous work and hurriedly starting over on another drawing sheet or another pad. Not a few grunted their displeasure with their work. I remember someone throwing down their water color can and giving up.

The female human form is one helluva thing of beauty and grace. The art is in capturing the various nuances and gentle angles of each particular individual. I can't say the same for males, though. Unless he's heavily into weight lifting, the male form would just be skin and muscles over angular bones. Which is why classical artists like those of the Renaissance had their male models pose in ridiculously fluid angles.

Anyway, as you can imagine as soon as the female model disrobed on the stage, both boys and girls started giggling nervously and I suspect many of the boys did a discrete salute of admiration.

:laugh:

Seriously, I am jelly with you BP! :) The past few months, I was beginning to feel that I am getting more and more inclined into Fine Arts Photography (lalo na for the nude he he he) :P . I feel that the challenge itself is worth my time. Iba kasi ang result, people would feel and see that you are imparting something intangible to your work pag ganito. And not just creating something na parang point and shoot (not talking about the camera) lang. ;)

Siguro, if I can turn back the time, I would have chosen to walk the Fine Arts path. Pero di pa naman huli. :lol:
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography
Portrait Photographer Bangkok, Thailand

Re: Nude Photography 3 years 8 months ago #94208

aping wrote:
can u send some of that photos to me also? thanx

by the way, do you have scheduled photoshoot this 1st wik of december? ;)

None but let me see what I can do. I guess I will be free during that time.

In the meantime, you might be interested in doing a theatre shoot with us.

www.siampinoy.net/forum/36-siam-pinoy-ap...ng-on-the.html#94207
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography

Two Day Nude Photography Workshop 3 years 5 months ago #95703

We are organizing a two day nude photography workshop featuring a veteran Fine Art Nude photographer Philippe Bricart.

Our featured model is a Russian lady name Anna.

This two day workshop will enable us to see how the master work and approach the subject to revealing a very pleasant angle of the human form. Participants will also have a chance to capture that form in an intimate setting alongside the master. The master will introduce us to more techniques while giving participants feedback regarding their captured images of the subject.

Workshop dates: February 19-20

Time: 9am - 6pm February 19th
9am - 5pm February 20th

For more details please pm me. Hurry and book now!
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2