Friday, 22 August 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball)

AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89226

Participation in Basketball has steadily been on the rise for the past twenty years. Thousands of Filipino basketball enthusiasts across the kingdom take part in this sport throughout the year. It is common for Filipinos to start participating in this sport as young as 5 years old.

Based on this information and based on the amount of time that Filipino basketball players spend participating in this game, it is critically important that they are provided with an experience that offers them many benefits.

This responsibility falls on the shoulders of the coaches and managers that often volunteer their time to work with these Filipino athletes.

When an athlete participates in a sport, they will experience many benefits. Some of these will be short-term and easily recognized. While others will not be as easy to recognize, but will last with the athlete much longer and will help shape their overall development.

The ten benefits below are most commonly associated with sports participation. It is important to note that in order for these benefits to be recognized and appreciated by the athlete, they must be included and emphasized in all practice and game plans.
By participating in Basketball, the Filipino players will:

1. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.
2. Develop skills needed to socialize with their peers as well as adults.
3. Develop independence and confidence.
4. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop a positive self-image.
5. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
6. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
7. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed and strength.
8. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
9. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation for what the body can do.
10. Develop an interest in continuing sports participation as an adult.

That’s why this year the AFT, ABL and BBL are planning to conduct a separate basketball tournament to all Filipinos in the Kingdom, especially to those who are in Bangkok. This tournament will be an outlet for all the Filipinos who are working very hard but no more time to exercise due to work pressure. All the organizers have the same agenda, to create friendship and relationship to all Filipinos.

Bangkok Basketball League

"Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up."

"My responsibility is getting all my players playing for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back."

Adventist Basketball League

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."

"The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy."

Association of Filipinos in Thailand

"I try to do the right thing at the right time. They may just be little things, but usually they make the difference between winning and losing."

"If you think small things don't matter, think of the last game you lost by one point."
  • Mr. Fitness
  • " Don't Screw the Screwdriver "
...... Keep the Faith! ......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89227

Instead na magkagulo dyan daanin nalang sa basketball. Dito, they can express what color of uniform they like. Pwede din silang magbatuhan dito, basta cheers and yells lang hehe. Pero bawal magbatuhan ng bola, magbolahan lng pwede hehe... good luck para dito Mr. Fit!
  • Ton Monreal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Slim Down! Shape Up! Feel Great! +639183653642
It's not what we don't know that prevents us from succeeding, it's what we know that just ain't so!

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89235

mr.fit dyan pa ba ang TGIS team?kailan pa ito?ang dami na palang paliga ngaun...pano na ung sa ramkhamheng league nakkmiss naman maglaro. :)

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89266

As usual "The Fit" delivers not just in the court! Great feature man! I'm sure basketball fans are enjoying reading and are excited to hear more about your updates.

By the way, as one of the most sought after athlete you can say that this man delivers.

All these 10 benefits that he listed here, are totally true. That's why he's the "MVP". Nough said!
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography
Portrait Photographer Bangkok, Thailand

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89275

Headed by its organizer Rex “the shooter” Labador, the Tsaiyo basketball team delivered an impressive performance to capture the team championship trophy in the 9th Bangkok Basketball League held last year at the Huamark Gymnasium in Ramkhamhaeng.

Composed of Mark, Lincoln, and Lito, the Tsaiyo beat Yanhee Team Balong, Yoyo, Mark, and Rocky, which beaten only ones in the elimination round.

En route to the final showdown, Tsaiyo team blanked both TGIS and Kabagis team in the elimination and semifinal round.

Completing the 3 championship trophies, Tsaiyo team is the existing BBL record holder. The first ever all Filipino basketball team who achieved the grand slam win.

• Mr. Fitness

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89276

How to be a Champion?

Being a champion means taking pride and having the determination to win. This message is for anyone who is willing to acknowledge that it takes practice, determination, belief in oneself, and more practice to win in the sport of basketball. Here is how to become a champion.

Train regularly and methodically. There is no way around putting in the effort needed to become a solid and successful basketball player.

Listen to your coach. Don't think that you already know better. Your coach knows you and sees you in a way that you cannot do. Your coach has experience and can be your biggest source of constructive learning as well as support. Treasure that and learn from it.

Learn from basketball champions of the past. Watch their game techniques on videos. Learn their methods and try them out yourself. Find ones that work well for your physique and style and start putting them to the test, refining them into your own techniques.

Be determined to win. Practice visualization techniques and apply these consistently and regularly during your practice and real games. As time goes on, you will be able to use this to perfect your game and ensure success.
Be determined to lose gracefully. You won't always win, no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you believe in what you are capable of and in what you're doing. The flipside of winning is losing with grace, something a champion always knows how to do. Show others that you learn from your losses and that you use losses to strengthen your purpose.
  • Mr. Fitness

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89290

As early as 6 years old, I started to play basketball. My first league was in our barangay where I played in a mini-midget level. We played in the championship but we failed to get the championship trophy. Since then I realized that winning the finals was not that easy. In every competition I played with, there’s always a team or teams that can intimidate and slow down my game. Here in Bangkok there is this team that can slow down my game. I really have to do a lot of daily routine exercises and most of all I have to be ready when facing this team. This team is no other than “YANHEE”.

YANHEE team is a new team in Bangkok but it is compose of young and old energetic and more athletic players. They have a very fast game and packed up of shooters at any positions. This team was organized two years ago but there achievements were overwhelming. They always in the semis and they played two championship games already. What I really like about this team was there transition defense and offense. The players reacted quickly and confidently when it comes to clutch time. They also have a very strong cheering squad.

Ladies and Gents… The YANHEE team and its cheering squad.

If you're looking for young sexy and stunning Filipina its all here at YANHEE cheering squad.
  • Mr. Fitness

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89292

Mr. Fitness wrote:
If you're looking for young sexy and stunning Filipina its all here at YANHEE cheering squad.

This is the only reason I can find why you are preparing for this team.... :laugh:
  • boroyski

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89293

Mr. Fitness wrote:
Headed by its organizer Rex “the shooter” Labador, the Tsaiyo basketball team delivered an impressive performance to capture the team championship trophy in the 9th Bangkok Basketball League held last year at the Huamark Gymnasium in Ramkhamhaeng.

Composed of Mark, Lincoln, and Lito, the Tsaiyo beat Yanhee Team Balong, Yoyo, Mark, and Rocky, which beaten only ones in the elimination round.

En route to the final showdown, Tsaiyo team blanked both TGIS and Kabagis team in the elimination and semifinal round.

Completing the 3 championship trophies, Tsaiyo team is the existing BBL record holder. The first ever all Filipino basketball team who achieved the grand slam win.

Tsaiyo is a powerhouse team indeed. Seeing the team play and evolve through the years, it's no wonder they made a Filipino community basketball history in Thailand. And surely expect more from this talented team.
  • Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2
Learn photography from a PRO check out Photography Workshops Bangkok Thailand. - Jose Tan Photography

Re:AFT---ABL---BBL (Basketball) 4 years 3 months ago #89294

Mr. Fitness wrote:
As early as 6 years old, I started to play basketball. My first league was in our barangay where I played in a mini-midget level. We played in the championship but we failed to get the championship trophy. Since then I realized that winning the finals was not that easy. In every competition I played with, there’s always a team or teams that can intimidate and slow down your game. Here in Bangkok there is this team that can slow down my game. I really have to do a lot of daily routine exercises and most of all I have to be ready when facing this team. This team is no other than “YANHEE”.

YANHEE team is a new team in Bangkok but it is compose of young and old energetic and more athletic players. They have a very fast game and packed up of shooters at any positions. This team was organized two years ago but there achievements were overwhelming. They always in the semis and they played two championship games already. What I really like about this team was there transition defense and offense. The players reacted quickly and confidently when it comes to clutch time. They also have a very strong cheering squad.

Ladies and Gents… The YANHEE team and its cheering squad.

The cheering squad of Yanhee will really keep you going up until the very last second of the game. No wonder it's always an exciting game to watch whenever Yanhee is involve.

But definitely, never have I seen a team which has a deep bench full of fast and accurate players. You can definitely start with a different five each game with this team. You can definitely make the other team go crazy with their lineup using the deep bench of Yanhee Basketball Team.

Meanwhile, here is something for all those no needs a bit of a lift.

• Master J
  • Spammer
  • Thank you received 2