Saturday, 30 August 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple entry visa question

Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87875

Hello mga kababayans!

I just want to know if what is the benefit if maka kuha ng multiple entry visa sa thailand? Is it easy to file for mulitple entry visa? pwde ba mag work if multiple
entry visa?

Tolong mga kababayans :)

Salamat
  • Pilates
  • Pilates's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87877

This may help you about your concern.

visa to Thailand www.thailandguru.com/visa-to-thailand.html
multiple visa www.thaivisa.com/422.0.html
www.siam-legal.com/foreign-visas/foreign-visas-thailand.php

Bihira ako makakita ng Pinoy na meron multiple entry visa or un non immigrant pero just in case na interesado ka please be ready with your show money kc baka hanapan ka... sa mga western people di na kelangan ng show money kahit na di nman lahat sa knila may pera tlga. Un show money (or copy of bank statement) katunayan lang na kaya mo suportahan ang sarili mo habang and2 ka. Iba din naman ang bayad sa non immigrant visa d2.

I suggest pumunta ka sa Thai embassy jan sa Pinas para alam mo un mga requirements at kung ano ano pa mga katanungan mo. Mas makakatulong un para di ka nag aalinlangan.

Ingats!
  • Elektra
  • Elektra's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1048
  • Karma: 52
"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can" ~Michael Korda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87880

I am assuming you are referring to a multiple re-entry permit.

If so, your multiple re-entry permit is co-terminus with your visa. Once your visa runs out, your multiple re-entry is cancelled - whether you used it or not. If you travel frequently (i.e. more than 4 times) between the time you receive your multiple re-entry and the time your visa expires, then it is worth getting a multiple re-entry visa which would cost you 3,800 Baht. Otherwise, it will be better to get a single re-entry visa (Bt 1,000 a pop).

A pinoy automatically gets a tourist visa when visiting Thailand. You cannot work in thailand if you have a tourist visa. You will have to have a non-immigrant visa.

Maraming nag-vivisa run. pero medyo mahigpit na ngayon ito at 15 days lang ang extension mo. Pagkatapos ng ilang visa run - minamarkahan na ang passport mo at hindi na uli ikaw bibigyan ng extension.
  • Ms Demi Noor
  • Ms Demi Noor's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Ms Demi Noor is related to Granny Felon
  • Posts: 1102
  • Thank you received 2
  • Karma: 38
If you record silence on a tape and then play it back with the volume all the way up, will that drown out the noise in the room?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87883

That was also the first thing that popped into my head reading this inquiry as I think there's no such thing as Multiple Entry Visa. I heard visas are of Non-B, Non-O, Tourist, Transit as mentioned my MDN ..and yes, more.

Additionally, I can agree that there's MULTIPLE ENTRY and one can have that considering he's legal in his stay here whether in business or work and more to mention.

P.S. /OT/
I think if you're considering of working here in Thailand you better take chances in job hunting online. SP has the list here you may want to explore or you might as well post your resume on jobsdb, jobstreet and many other overseas employment sites you know, with that you don't have to think about legal matters as your employer will do the task for you. My point, if you have the option to get things right first step guess it isn't too bad to take.
  • Metallic_Cotton
  • Metallic_Cotton's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Speech both conceals and reveals one's thoughts.
  • Posts: 830
  • Karma: 56
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."--- Keshavan Nair
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you." --- Lao Tzu
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87885

I totally agree. Thank you for taking time on replying my inquiry.
It really lighten up my feeling and I am sure it will help to those
people who read this thread.

Go Pinoy!!
  • Pilates
  • Pilates's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87886

Elektra wrote:
This may help you about your concern.

visa to Thailand www.thailandguru.com/visa-to-thailand.html
multiple visa www.thaivisa.com/422.0.html
www.siam-legal.com/foreign-visas/foreign-visas-thailand.php

Bihira ako makakita ng Pinoy na meron multiple entry visa or un non immigrant pero just in case na interesado ka please be ready with your show money kc baka hanapan ka... sa mga western people di na kelangan ng show money kahit na di nman lahat sa knila may pera tlga. Un show money (or copy of bank statement) katunayan lang na kaya mo suportahan ang sarili mo habang and2 ka. Iba din naman ang bayad sa non immigrant visa d2.

I suggest pumunta ka sa Thai embassy jan sa Pinas para alam mo un mga requirements at kung ano ano pa mga katanungan mo. Mas makakatulong un para di ka nag aalinlangan.

Ingats!

I have mutiple re entry permit for 1 year. :)
  • boroyski
  • boroyski's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 714
  • Karma: 59
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87887

Pilates wrote:
I totally agree. Thank you for taking time on replying my inquiry.
It really lighten up my feeling and I am sure it will help to those
people who read this thread.

Go Pinoy!!

You're welcome Pilates.

If you have time you may want to re-validate our shares here. I myself use "I think" as I'm referring just to what I know. However, I still believe those who are specializing the subject are still the most reliable source of info.

Thanks for the inquiry. You're right, this serves a help as well to the rest of the readers. For sure,we on SPs will help the best we can in the next inquiries.
  • Metallic_Cotton
  • Metallic_Cotton's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Speech both conceals and reveals one's thoughts.
  • Posts: 830
  • Karma: 56
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."--- Keshavan Nair
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you." --- Lao Tzu
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87889

meron multiple entry visa pero hindi applicable sa atin dahil member and Pilipinas ng ASEAN, pagdating sa airport tatakan na lang kung ilang araw ka pwede mag stay dito.

para naman sa mga taong may multiple entry visa, kailangan pa din nila lumabas sa thailand after 90 days dahil yan lang ang maximum number of days na itatatak ng immigration. pero pwede pa sila bumalik sa thailand hanggang valid pa yung multiple entry visa.
  • eugenelucas
  • eugenelucas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 343
  • Karma: 53
Fairview Flights and Tours
"Like" us on facebook to receive regular updates of airline promo fares and tour packages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87891

eugenelucas wrote:
meron multiple entry visa pero hindi applicable sa atin dahil member and Pilipinas ng ASEAN, pagdating sa airport tatakan na lang kung ilang araw ka pwede mag stay dito.

para naman sa mga taong may multiple entry visa, kailangan pa din nila lumabas sa thailand after 90 days dahil yan lang ang maximum number of days na itatatak ng immigration. pero pwede pa sila bumalik sa thailand hanggang valid pa yung multiple entry visa.

Depende sa inapply ng employer mo na visa para sa yo pre. Ang Visa ko Multiple re-entry for 1 year. Every 3 months, kailangan lang namin magappear sa immigration at magi-issue sila ng "receipt of notification" to stay for 90 days. Ganon lang, hindi na kailangan mag-exit. After 1 year, kailangan lang ng proof na nagtatrabaho kami dito ( :laugh: pictures of actual working namin with local staff he he he) then makakakuha na kami ng 1 year multiple re-entry visa. Dont ask me how our company is doing it, hindi ko alam kung paano nila nagagawa, basta pagdating ng PP ko, may visa na. :)
  • boroyski
  • boroyski's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 714
  • Karma: 59
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple entry visa question 4 years 6 months ago #87892

magkaiba yang multiple entry visa at multiple re-entry permit.
di pa ako nakakita pero yang multiple entry visa i assume sticker type parang visa sa ibang countries, ex. US at Japan. yang multiple re-entry permit naman naka stamp lang sa passport at para sa mga tao na nagtatrabaho dito.
  • eugenelucas
  • eugenelucas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 343
  • Karma: 53
Fairview Flights and Tours
"Like" us on facebook to receive regular updates of airline promo fares and tour packages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: iSDa, Reign Butterfly, Ongbak, able