Thursday, 02 October 2014
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Davao_Virtually

Re:Davao_Virtually 5 years 2 weeks ago #84674

Davao is also home of the Philippine Eagle Conservation Center

www.philippineeagle.org/index?pageval=thepef

The center is located around 35 kms north west of town. You will have to head south to Ulas, and then head towards the town of Calinan. Ask for directions there.

Source of Photo: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1JdRN5xbH1I/SbzMatJkI1I...philippine+eagle.jpg

It is better if you have your own vehicle because it is not that easy to get here if you take public transportation. They might have organized tours from hotels.
Attachments:
  • Ms Demi Noor
  • Ms Demi Noor is related to Granny Felon
  • Thank you received 2
If you record silence on a tape and then play it back with the volume all the way up, will that drown out the noise in the room?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Davao_Virtually 5 years 1 week ago #84925

There are many places to stay that you could choose from. The most luxurious hotel is probably the Marco Polo located in downtown Davao. Another noteworthy hotel is the Davao Waterfront hotel which used to be called the Davao Insular Hotel. Other hotels in the downtown area are the Apo View Hotel, the Mandaya and Grand Menseng Hotel. Several smaller hotels.
Attachments:
  • Ms Demi Noor
  • Ms Demi Noor is related to Granny Felon
  • Thank you received 2
If you record silence on a tape and then play it back with the volume all the way up, will that drown out the noise in the room?
The administrator has disabled public write access.